Trip to Washington DC

Trip to Washington DC
Met with a number of elected officials and staff. Had the opportunity to spend quality time with Ohio's Rob Portman.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Scioto County Commission

Announcing for Scioto County Commission

It has been my utmost pleasure to serve on the Portsmouth City Council, representing the First Ward, for six years now. As a legislator, I have initiated and/or introduced more successful legislation than any full council in many years; including the switch to Council/City Manager form of government and much more. As much as I enjoy legislation I feel it time to switch to administration; as a County Commissioner. Soon I shall set up a separate blog to discuss my race for commission as well as my platform and calendar of events in 2016 both for the March 15, 2016 primary and the general election in November 2016. Finally, and obviously, I seek your support.

Warmly,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment