Trip to Washington DC

Trip to Washington DC
Met with a number of elected officials and staff. Had the opportunity to spend quality time with Ohio's Rob Portman.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Friends of Kevin Johnson"

Like many other elected officials I maintain a political account, registered with the Secretary of State, for which I raise funds to help in my re-election as well as pay for miscellaneous expenses such as postage, official local events and campaigning for ballot issues (but not other candidates) of importance to the City of Portsmouth. This year not only am I up for re-election but I am campaigning on behalf of two (2) very important City Charter amendments on the ballot this November. And I need your help.

Your donations make a difference for me; whether it be $5.00, $10.00 or $100.00. Please find the PayPal tab, to the right, making it convenient for any to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment